Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Problems with my blog

I was having a problem editing and setting up my Christmas blog...
The text was mostly there in the editing phase, but not showing in the published blog phase...
Hours of work with little to show...frustration was upon me...
Thanks for bearing with me...
Well a telephone call to my friend, Paul d'Orleans, "The Vintagent", in San Francisco enabled me to re-visit my Christmas blog and re-arrange it to a semblence of respectability as those who have visited it previously will find.
My thanks Paul......
Dennis.

1 comment:

The Vintagent said...

Ah, you've fixed it! Congratulations on moving one step up the html functionality ladder... I can't say that I have any mastery of the medium, but I've had good luck mucking about with the Google/blogger template.
Ultimately, many thanks to them for providing this free service.