Sunday, December 7, 2008

Velocette data from a variety of sources....

Over the years I've collected lots of Velocette data, some from the usual sources such as Bob Burgess's red book on Velocette ( more on this in a later book review blog ), others from proprietary suppliers catalogues, lots of which I photocopied and pasted onto cardboard pages, making up a folder and from there I further photocopied into files to share with others... so I'm going to run a series from them, not in any particular order and this next lot are from various Miller lighting catalogues.
Left click on images to enlarge.
















































































































































































































1 comment:

R.Dress said...

Hi Dennis,

I some how stumbled upon your blog. Wow great stuff here! I love just about anything pertaining to vintage motor bikes. These engine drawings and explosion diagrams simply knock me over.
Best,
R